If you want to go to the next world show or the next open show, we are the barn for you!
We have had a lot of success from the local show to the world show level. If you are new to showing, that's okay! We have kids to amateurs and always achieve the highest results! Our kind, caring trainer will help prepare you for the ring!
We also have a Western Equestrian Team (YEDA). More information on the "YEDA" tab above.
We have several horses available for lease. Check out our lease section to see any horses available!
We offer show prep on your horse or ours!
This is a working list of some shows we may try to attend. It isn't a complete list and not all the shows listed here will be attended.
· August 18 – 19: Florida All Breed Horse Show, Jacksonville Equestrian Center
· September 9 – 10: Florida Colored Horse Club (FCHC): Alachua, FL
· September 23 – 24: YEDA show, Camden, SC
· October 7: Punta Gorda Horsemen’s Assoc, Punta Gorda, FL
· October 15: Bakas Charity Show, Lake Park, Tampa, FL
· October 21 – 22: FCHC show, Alachua, FL
· October 22: Western Dressage show, Florida Horse Park, Ocala
· October 28 – 29: Florida Paint Horse Club (FPHC) show, Florida State Fairground, Tampa
· November 4: Punta Gorda Horsemen’s Assoc, Punta Gorda, FL
· November 18 – 19: FCHC show, Alachua, FL
· December 1 – 3: FPHC 8 judge show, World Equestrian Center, Ocala
Seasoned show horse, he is a great one to start with! He is ready to show you how to win.
This gelding is a very quiet seasoned show horse, best suited for walk trot.
Disney is a barn favorite and seasoned professional, very good at his job.